Thursday, May 9, 2013

Common Coins - Money list

I would like this to be a reoccurring thread here called "Common Coins" where I review some financial products and ideas. 

Today is about an idea that has served me well for several years. The Money List.  One day I was broke again for the billionth time and was desperately thinking about how to make money.  At the time of being broke I couldn't think of anything good that would make money.  Its like when I needed money I could get money.  I vowed then and there if I ever got out of that situation I would make a meaningful change so when hard times happen I would be better prepared. 

Welcome to the "Money List".  Sit down with pen and paper. List out all the things you know how to do that make money.  I'm perfectly serious.  I broke mine down in to categories and began to write. 


Manual Labor:
  • Data Entry - $7.50
  • Computer Virus removal - $75
Sales
  • gather up and sell household items not in use on ebay, craigslist, etc. 
  • affliate marketing
Online monies
  • mturk for Amazon
  • online surveys

This puts things into perspective.  Then I began to focus on the items that make the most amount of money for the least amount of time or as I called it "High Dollar" items.   Those should get most of my focus.   Now I might do everything on the list to make money but my focus will be on those that require the least amount of time with the highest return.  Simple. Right?  

Do you have a list?  

No comments:

Post a Comment