Thursday, May 9, 2013

Shoe Review - Allen Edmond's Fifth Avenue

Last week I convinced a good friend of mine to purchase his first Allen Edmond's shoe.  After careful consideration he decided on the Fifth Avenue.  He was looking for a conservative shoe with a cap toe that could be worn with suites and also at the airport.

I'm always hesitant to recommend a product to someone because experiences can vary from person to person.  I have no reservations with Allen Edmonds.  I openly recommend them to any taking their first steps into a lasting shoe selection.

This week they came in and on Monday he was beaming.  "I got the shoes" "They are very comfortable" "Thank you so much for recommending these".    Job well done.

Amazon Allen Edmond's Fifth Avenue

Allen Edmond's Fifth Avenue product page


Forgive the hideous carpet at work and the pitiful camera my phone was built with.  Perhaps this means I need to purchase and review a good camera?




No comments:

Post a Comment