Monday, May 13, 2013

Uniqlo Polo Shirts

I was on the lookout for some new polos as I've recently dropped a size in shirts.  I wear most of my clothes untucked as I am losing weight and I'm no super model. 














This makes me picker than most.  I need a polo with no tennis tail.  There is also the buttons or placket area need to be high enough where I can leave them unbuttoned for a cool Steve McQueen look.  (I'm vain, so what?)

This lead me to Uniqlo.  Unfortunately, I don't have a store within 100 miles of my address, so to the interwebs!  A few Jacksons later and my purchase was on its way. 














Back at the lab...  (evil scientist laugh, Bwahahahaha)  I anxiously awaited my delivery.  If you are not familiar with Uniqlo, its owned by a company called "Fast Retail", and two days later I had my order.  Go figure. 

I think the fit on these is about perfect for my purposes.

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-dry-pique-short-sleeve-polo-shirt/075417-24-007





4 comments:

  1. This lead me to Uniqlo. Unfortunately, I don't have a store within 100 miles of my address, so to the interwebs! A few Jacksons later and my purchase was on its way. tricouri barbati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! I am looking to have one of this! I really like Polo shirts, indeed I am so happy that it is our office uniform, manufactured by http://shirtsunitedph.com/Polo-Shirts/

    ReplyDelete
  3. custom-designed Polo Shirt , we want you to be happy and satisfied. We are ready to help you in every step of the way. Any questions that you have can be discussed either by phone, email or through our designer for Polo Shirt . And our design team is ready to help and discuss any ideas and concepts that you may have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best thing about Polo shirts is that they keep their design simple but visually appealing. We have a clothing store in our area just a few blocks from my place. I was there a few days ago as I wanted to buy some ultracor leggings and I saw that they had some lovely polo shirts on display too.

    ReplyDelete